Hiding the %age display of an item

I've made a mod for Willow so her lighter doesn't run out of fuel whilst she is using it, but that means the Willow player is left with a big 100% stuck over the top of it all the time. Does anyone know where the script is that calls up that display so I can disable it? I've looked in the components files at "fueled" and "finiteuses" and can't seem to see it.

I really hate this forum... it happens that often, that a post is totally screwed up when adding a link... this time my whole post was deleted instead of sent >.<

so again:
The easiest way would be to simply remove the fueled component. Then it would last forever and you don't have the percentages.
The only problem is, that the devs made no "is nil" check in their code in the oncook function. I made a report here, maybe they will adjust it.
http://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/willow-lighter-fueled-check-r2368/

In the meantime the mod needs to adjust the oncook function to prevent crash when cooking with lighter. So the modmain code will be:

local function newoncook(inst, product, chef)
    if not chef:HasTag("expertchef") then
        --burn
        if chef.components.health ~= nil then
            chef.components.health:DoFireDamage(5, inst, true)
            chef:PushEvent("burnt")
        end
        if inst.components.fueled~=nil then
            inst.components.fueled:DoDelta(-.05 * inst.components.fueled.maxfuel)
        end
    else
        if inst.components.fueled~=nil then
            inst.components.fueled:DoDelta(-.01 * inst.components.fueled.maxfuel)
        end
    end
end

AddPrefabPostInit("lighter",function(inst)
    if not GLOBAL.TheNet:GetIsServer() then 
        return
    end
    inst:RemoveComponent("fueled")
    inst.components.cooker.oncookfn = newoncook
end)

Edited by Serpens

The issue is I want to make it so that Willow's lighter still runs down for other players she makes them for. Is it possible to have a conditional removal of the "fueled" component? I used the StopConsuming function triggered by the Willow prefab and that seems to work okay. I found a function in the inventory files called ItemTile:SetPercent that I think would disable it but I'm bad at working out code. This is the function I frankensteined together:

local function willowlighter(item)
    return item.prefab == "lighter"
end

local function hideusesleft(inst, owner)
    local equip = owner.components.inventory:GetEquippedItem(EQUIPSLOTS.HANDS)
    if (equip ~= nil and equipitem.prefab =="lighter") or (owner.components.inventory:FindItem(willowlighter) == true)
        and owner.HasTag("pyromaniac")
        then
        local display = ItemTile:SetPercent(percent)
        item.prefab("willowlighter").display:Hide()
    end
end

Did I make a pig's ear of it? I feel like it should work.