Can anyone do me a solid?

I need someone to do me a real solid. Can anyone perhaps name the sample character for me? (The wolf Girl one)

Not draw or anything else just rename the files. I can't do it. I have tried  over and over since 2014 I just can't flipping DO IT! I have read the tutorial to a T! I watched the video!!! I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's driving me up the wall!! I give up. I can draw the stuff that goes with it but names you might aw well ask a blind guy to do it.

So I was wondering if anyone could do it for me? Or point me to someone who does Commission for this kind of stuff?

Please????

(PS. I'm sorry if this forum is cluttered with these types of requests. I just don't know where else or whom else to go to.)

I hope I don't seem like a jerk about this, but let me ask/confirm some stuff (typical trouble-shooting here).

1. By sample character do you mean the one provided by Dleowolf (Extended Sample Character DST1.2.3.zip)?

2. The video tutorial was made by Sebeku correct?

If you could upload the modmain.lua and moninfo.lua in the extended sample character-DST folder (or the entire folder) you've been editing, I can take a closer look (and you can ignore my questions above). For clarification, is there anything you saw that suggests you didn't name the character correctly or at all?

Edited by BP13

Oh no problem. Yes and Yes.

It just keeps crashing. I think it has something to do with the ghost naming part of it but I don't know anything.. (Obviously)

Would you? Boy howdy that would make my day if you could tell me what's on the up and up!

Here's the link to the zip folder. https://www.dropbox.com/s/swsdqv13twmxbg9/Wayte Staccato.zip?dl=0

3 minutes ago, Neutral_Steve said:

Well, I don't know if it's Wayte or Watye.
I just changed all to Wayte, clothing selection portrait has bugs because I didn't done portrait selection oval stuff.

Wayte Staccato.rar

Yep, that's the problem, and I just found out 1 minute later...(*sigh* got ninja'd)

Edited by BP13