How to customize server world?

Hello! I have followed the guide on how to start my own dedicated server (And i have added the extension to my bat file to enable the new reign beta) and i was succesfully able to connect to my server... however i did not find any .ini file or cluster file that would let me customize the world... all i really want to change is to make the world and caves Huge instead of Large... can anyone help me?

Hi Fuujinn, all that you need to do is:

1 - copy the folder MyDediServer   ""\\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\MyDediServer""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 - create the following this directory if not exist, and past in side your "MyDediServer"

""\\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogetherANewReignBeta\MyDediServer""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 - after that run StartSDTServers.bat  in ""\\Documents\Klei\""

Obs: "StartSDTServers.bat" need to be like it:

c:\steamcmd\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +app_update 343050 -beta anewreignbeta validate +quit

cd /D "c:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server\bin"
start dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -console -cluster MyDediServer -shard Master
start dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -console -cluster MyDediServer -shard Caves

If dont work, I think you have make something wrong in MyDediServer foldes content, to solve it, see this tutorial:

Archived