[H] Shadow Frock [W] Anything? Not sure

Hi everyone, I randomly got a shadow frock while playing and I don't use it. Was hoping to get a few items for it? Checked the market and saw it was worth about 1.50, but if you guys are interested and have any orange items, maybe a backpack or something cool, let me know :) New to this trading thing on DST, so thanks :)

5 hours ago, Anthony38136 said:

Hi everyone, I randomly got a shadow frock while playing and I don't use it. Was hoping to get a few items for it? Checked the market and saw it was worth about 1.50, but if you guys are interested and have any orange items, maybe a backpack or something cool, let me know :) New to this trading thing on DST, so thanks :)

Welcome. Some basics... Where is your trade link (your inventory must be public)? Do you have a trade hold? And what characters do you main :)?

12 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Welcome. Some basics... Where is your trade link (your inventory must be public)? Do you have a trade hold? And what characters do you main :)?

Ah, good idea! Haha. I wasn't aware that I had a trade hold, so I will be back when it is up, and I will include all the necessary links :) Thank you for your help.

12 hours ago, Anthony38136 said:

Ah, good idea! Haha. I wasn't aware that I had a trade hold, so I will be back when it is up, and I will include all the necessary links :) Thank you for your help.

Aww, no need to thank me, I didn't do anything special, you're welcome! Steam has become rather dead-set on Steam Guard, requiring phone authentication, but ultimately you can get used to using it.

Stating what characters you like playing the most is useful as people can more or less tell if you may like their offers. For instance knowing that somebody often plays Webber suggests they might want spider clothes.

6 hours ago, sosiskaKi said:

Do you want my Shadow Jumpsuit + Shadow Feller's Kit + Shadow Spider Body + Nightgown for your Shadow Frock?

That does sound nice.

20 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Aww, no need to thank me, I didn't do anything special, you're welcome! Steam has become rather dead-set on Steam Guard, requiring phone authentication, but ultimately you can get used to using it.

Stating what characters you like playing the most is useful as people can more or less tell if you may like their offers. For instance knowing that somebody often plays Webber suggests they might want spider clothes.

That does sound nice.

I actually do not have a cell phone, only an ipod. How does the steam guard thing work if I don't have a phone? I read that every time you log into steam, you need a code from your phone? That kinda sucks for me. Haha.

5 hours ago, Anthony38136 said:

I actually do not have a cell phone, only an ipod. How does the steam guard thing work if I don't have a phone? I read that every time you log into steam, you need a code from your phone? That kinda sucks for me. Haha.

I have the help FAQ here, you'll figure something out (I'm also told there are Android VMware applications, never tried them): https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4440-RTUI-9218

Archived