[H] OPEN INVENTORY* [W] Wilson's Shadow Set

Hey, so I've been dying to get Wilson's Shadow Set, but I can't justify the money on the market for it. So my only option is to trade, and I want it so bad I'm willing to trade what I have, but there is just 2 exceptions to my Open Inventory*

* I use Wilson and Maxwell the most in the game so any character specific items for them, such as Wilson's Guest of Honor or Maxwell's tux ( I don't think I got any set items for him aside from that actually) I will not be trading.

Everything else? Fair game. I have costumes for many characters, including some distinguished. There are a few rules I would like you to follow which are based on other offers I have gotten.

• If you're going to take almost my whole inventory, I expect you to be trading me BOTH the hair and suit for Wilson. Trading me one or the other will result in a decline. (same goes if you take all my distinguished and only offer one of the two pieces I'm looking for)
  • I have other inventories such as TF2, depending on what you ask for if you'd like something from that instead let me know. (Don't even attempt to go for my unusual, wast of your time I don't want the Shadow Set that badly.)
  • You must have the Steam-Guard, I don't like waiting days on end for a simple trade.
  • It would be best if you have your inventory public, in case I need to make a counter offer. If it's private all I can do is decline.
  • Just send me a request with the "send trade offer" button, you don't need to add me.

Alright, that said, please have a look at my inventory!

Archived