Vanishing Tailbird Egg!

Okay it's not funny anymore...seriously,  this is the 3rd time. I steal an egg to hatch and raise and everything is fine. Then I quit my game, shut down my server. Go back later to play and the egg is gone, vanished. Nothing in my backpack, which is where I know I left it. :/

I've managed to do the egg hatching & never had any issues that I recall... However I noticed sometimes that I "rollback" slightly when restarting, to the start of the day I ended on & when the auto save happened. So any thing I've done has to be re-done & I now try make a point of disconnecting just after the new day save happens.

I did my Tallbird hatching before the recent updates, so maybe that's corrupted something?

7 hours ago, bestnick8 said:

I've managed to do the egg hatching & never had any issues that I recall... However I noticed sometimes that I "rollback" slightly when restarting, to the start of the day I ended on & when the auto save happened. So any thing I've done has to be re-done & I now try make a point of disconnecting just after the new day save happens.

I did my Tallbird hatching before the recent updates, so maybe that's corrupted something?

I've been having some issues with this server, along with players being kicked from my game when I enter caves.

Archived