[DST] Alternate summer giant?

37 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

Aw, I would love to, but I'm garbage at teamwork and allergic to the multiplayer (even more than to the sun, I will happity bear the itch and burn and bleeding skin rather than suffer the anxiety shock that comes with playing with another person). Still never tried DST for this exact reason, even despite the fact that I got it ages ago for free for being an oldass nosferatu. Also, I feel that my skills have degraded from not starving for too long and I'm unfit and need to train in the singleplayer.

And because I'm an oldass nosferatu who was around since beta, I stubbornly main Wilson despite the fact that he is the middle of the road and I have all the characters unlocked sans the Shipwrecked gang because I don't have Shipwrecked. Because he was the first and I care.
*Yes, I have raged at the exit screen message change in the "All Well That Is Maxwell"*
*too lazy to search for Raven's comic regarding the issue*

No offense taken :). Wilson is very nice for two reasons (apart from magnificent, gravity-defying hair): no downsides and his beard, making him something of a king of winter.

If you don't mind, I'd love screenshots from your cave bases then.

Just now, Arlesienne said:

No offense taken :). Wilson is very nice for two reasons (apart from magnificent, gravity-defying hair): no downsides and his beard, making him something of a king of winter.

If you don't mind, I'd love screenshots from your cave bases then.

I'll be sure to make some when I'll attain my dream then. Should take just a couple of centuries to regain my skills (after a year-long break [from the game, and I had left the forums for even longer, the horror] forced by RL I'm so, so rusty... ::wilson_dorky:)- I'll need to install the game anew too. Still, at least I won't need to bother with farms ever, so that's a plus.

I think I'll start by turning the RoF off and fool around in the base world for a start, go greet McTusk... I didn't play RoF that extensively when I got it about two years ago, used to do nothing but be overwhelmed and die from all the new stuff (summer, burning, Dragonfly, and the realization that the new weather horrors now worked in caves and ruins), so I shelved it and wandered off to do the less exciting stuff like the diploma.

82358107aae0b20b32fadaf0e8ee4c88.png

I need to train badly.

Archived