(SOLVED) Error when making a character mod with Template

I've been using this handy template that can be found at the bottom of this page.

I hadn't had any problems changing file names, readjusting the lua. files, etc. However, when I try to start up the server with this mod enabled, I get this message: http://sta.sh/04ojkm1no6y

My character is named "Mad-Dog" and I'm unsure of what to do. I was fairly certain names are allowed to have "-" in them, and even going back through the modmain.lua folder and removing the "-" and instead leaving spaces, it didn't work.

I would appreciate any help I can get, thank you!

Edited by Wolfa1

I'm sorry but that isn't what I meant.. Like

1st make a .zip folder & call it "Wolfa1 character mod"

next the entire folder of your character put it in the "Wolfa1 character mod" zip

& then just attach it on this post, it will be much more easy for me to help you then :)

Edited by SuperDavid

@Wolfa1 Here I had to rename everything one by one to get it working, next time don't include anything but lower case letters for the characters code name. But don't worry in game the character will be called "Mad-Dog" :). If you have problems like crash still then you can tell me i'll try to fix them.

Mad-Doge.zip

You can also maybe like my help I gave you to show how happy you are, if you want... :D

27 minutes ago, SuperDavid said:

@Wolfa1 Here I had to rename everything one by one to get it working, next time don't include anything but lower case letters for the characters code name. But don't worry in game the character will be called "Mad-Dog" :). If you have problems like crash still then you can tell me i'll try to fix them.

Mad-Doge.zip

You can also maybe like my help I gave you to show how happy you are, if you want... :D

Ahh thank you!! That was a big help, my goodness. Hopefully now I'll be able to move onto drawing her up! 

Thank you very much! I'd be more than happy to <3 

27 minutes ago, SuperDavid said:

Mad-Doge.zip

Ahh thank you!! That was a big help, my goodness. Hopefully now I'll be able to move onto drawing her up! 

Thank you very much! I'd be more than happy to <3