These two trophies I can't figure out. Help!

Meowth

Tentacle Express requires that you find and kill a "Giant Tentacle" in the caves. They look like big, fleshy, purple columns that go from floor to ceiling. Keep in mind that they'll defend with "Baby Tentacles" once you attack them. Although Gunpowder/Snurtle Slime kills it the same way as everything else. Once it dies, it'll retract, revealing a hole you can use to fast travel to somewhere else in the caves. Think similarly to the wormholes above ground, but in the caves.

Beast of a Bottomless Stomach simply requires that you tame a Beefalo. Lure one from it's pack to your camp using a bit of food, then build a Salt Lick ("Tools" tab) nearby so it sticks around. Then just feed it everyday for around 20 days until it's hair becomes long and groomed (It's fave will change too, but the hair is the real indicator). There's variations on how you can tame it which result in different kinds of Beefalo, but the main thing is to make sure it's always fed. 2 Dragonpies a day should keep it well fed and are easy enough to make. If you can make a Brush, which requires killing a Ewecus for it's Steel Wool and a MacTusk for it's Walrus Tusk, you can use it once a day to speed up the process by around 5 days.

20 hours ago, BOSSzombie said:

Tentacle Express - Once it dies, it'll retract, revealing a hole you can use to fast travel to somewhere else in the caves. Think similarly to the wormholes above ground, but in the caves.

Dumb question but how do you travel through the hole that Giant Tentacle leaves behind? I killed it and all it gives is the "Inspect" option and left behind a spike. Then it came back and I killed it again and still no option to to fast travel. 

Archived