The Tropic/Jungle biome!

Do you think this will be a good addition to the game?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this will be a good addition to the game?

• Of course!
    • It's OK.
    • Nah, not that great.

Hmm. Well you do have some points, but even then, like I said, there are many ways to get around Winter.

- It's a jungle, and it could constantly be raining/higher rain chances/heavier rain/anything really.

- It's a Jungle. There are many dangerous things in those. Endless possibility on new creatures and what-not.

- Some sort of creature (or a bunch of creatures) could inhabit the Jungle during Winter that makes surviving in the Jungle during Winter that much more dangerous. Maybe a new kind of giant Deerclops-like creature. Maybe the monkeys or some new creature comes into the jungle to escape the cold as well, thus making it much harder for the player to survive in there.

- It could be a special jungle where it snows. Granted, that's impossible in the real world, but nothing's really stopping the devs from going at their own world in unique ways and what-not. Why should they limit themselves to reality?

- Buuuuut, IF the devs want to stick to reality THAT much, they could just always freeze over the wormholes during Winter or make kick the player out of the biome in some way. Or (like someone said before), the new -more extreme biomes- could be entirely new islands. No one said all these biomes had to all coexist together on one island.

It would really just be a bit of a change from, "Oh it's cold. Now it's hot. These temperatures." It's a survival game. It'd be nice to survive in a different way (in a sense) than what we already have. Don't get me wrong, what we have right now is nice and fun, but for only so long in the game.

I'm agree Oatmeal you have a point now, I support the idea for the game content is the most important for me, but always counting with the game balance.