Ps4 loyalty code queries

Howzit guys so i been looking into this most of the day and cant seem to find an answer anywhere as of yet all i want to know is as a day 1 purchaser of Dont starve + RoG + shipwrecked all as they appeared on the playstation store and now the proud owner of Dont starve together ive just found out today there is a loyalty gift scheme in place and wondered how i actually go about claiming my code on ps4 i understand theres a code redemption thing in game i just need to know where the code actually resides if there is one on ps4 that is 

thanks in advance ppl 

psn ID : badrocks

I am not sure about any loyalty gifts released for ps4. If you mean the loyalty discount on ps store - this is 60% off (well 40% actually) for anyone who have the original don't starve game. No any other discounts were released.

Yeah, I haven't seen anything other than the discount offer. There haven't been any rewards announced on PS4 as far as I know.

The closest thing is you can redeem the CD Key for a Steam version of Reign of Giants on the PS4 to get a different visual style for your fire pits.

Archived