Offline/Local world suggestion

First off I'm pumped that DST made it to PS4, but I have a question about offline/local play. Is it possible to make it so that offline worlds are shared between accounts on your PS4? Right now the world is only accessible by the player who initiated the game, this makes sense if you were playing online, but I feel for Offline worlds it would be better if any user on the PS4 could open it. For example:

P1: Myself P2: Girlfriend

P1 starts the world along side P2, fun ensues. Next day P2 wants to continue playing the world while P1 is not home but can't because P2 can't access the world because P1 hosted it and P2 really does not want to start a new world.  

Again, I get why this wouldn't work for online games, but offline I don't think its unreasonable or hinders the experience, especially since P1 can already continue playing on their own.

This and a Pause vote (one player initiates a pause and all players must vote Yes to allow it to pause) are the only things I would really like to see.

I hope this makes sense! 

It does suck when you think about it... Other games allow for multiple users on the PS4 to play all the games on that specific system, even the co-op games & each users profile will keep their save I think... So this should be addressed as a matter of urgency.

Archived