Shifty, but Thrifty Trophy?

3 hours ago, solimt said:

You need to get 9 same quality clothing  item (acquire when you get a gift box and open it), and then go to Collection menu and then into the Trade Inn. Trade your clothing item with the innkeeper.

Thanks to all who answered... I managed to figure it out shortly after posting, now let's just hope we can get more items more regularly, like solimt posted, there seems to be a frequency issue. I don't know what the norm is supposed to be?

8 minutes ago, bestnick8 said:

Thanks to all who answered... I managed to figure it out shortly after posting, now let's just hope we can get more items more regularly, like solimt posted, there seems to be a frequency issue. I don't know what the norm is supposed to be?

Seems like it's all random. Nothing we can do except keeping playing

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 7:42 PM, solimt said:

You need to get 9 same quality clothing  item (acquire when you get a gift box and open it), and then go to Collection menu and then into the Trade Inn. Trade your clothing item with the innkeeper.

I thought it resets on Thursdays? I played last night and did not receive any item. I am still stuck with 5.

I am a little disappointed with this. Not the trophy itself but the fact I just traded all my items hoping to get something good and all I got was a pair of white pumps? ?? Wtf....I traded 2 pairs of white pumps as part of my trade. How the heck does that work?

15 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

I am a little disappointed with this. Not the trophy itself but the fact I just traded all my items hoping to get something good and all I got was a pair of white pumps? ?? Wtf....I traded 2 pairs of white pumps as part of my trade. How the heck does that work?

Yeah... I'm not usually a trophy hunter when it come to games, but I wanted to prove something to some people on this game & I'm at 98% just waiting to get enough of the stoopid same class skins to trade for 100% & the platinum.

... & let me not even get started on how irritating I find games that have "skins"! I understand it is a fun aspect for some, but it would be thoughtful of developers to rather include options to cater for both sides, like turn skins off & not include them as part of completion requirements. 

Archived