Add starving animation

Hi everyone

Yeah, this is another animation suggestion. Not so many time ago I played with newbies on public server and sometimes they were dying of starving even when I were near them with bunch of food in my inventory. If I knew that they had problems - I could help them. By the way, sometimes I had the same problem, because red overlay not always noticeable enough. So I wish if dear developers added new animations so everyone could identify that character is dying of starving right now. I think that would be great!

\regards

1 hour ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

But there is an animation for when their hunger is low. It even has a (barely audible for me) little soundeffect. You could force-feed them when you see that animation.

Yes, I know that. But you still can't determine, that player dies at the moment. I think there's should be another animation for literally dying of starving.

49 minutes ago, Apchi said:

Yes, I know that. But you still can't determine, that player dies at the moment. I think there's should be another animation for literally dying of starving.

It's an interesting idea, but I say the low hunger animation is enough. If they need help, they should speak up. If they don't it's on them. Always check your meters.

2 hours ago, Schism_989 said:

It's an interesting idea, but I say the low hunger animation is enough. If they need help, they should speak up. If they don't it's on them. Always check your meters.

I'm not agree with you about other players (They can be AFK, newbies, or play with controller or PS). But anyway It's logical: There's should be difference between starving and dying of starving, because It's so different things.

*If it were my will, I'd remove all meters from the screen and let characters and screen gamma "talk" about they're state :D through animations and colors.

27 minutes ago, Apchi said:

I'm not agree with you about other players (They can be AFK, newbies, or play with controller or PS). But anyway It's logical: There's should be difference between starving and dying of starving, because It's so different things.

*If it were my will, I'd remove all meters from the screen and let characters and screen gamma "talk" about they're state :D through animations and colors.

In my opinion, that'd be a nightmare. Lots of people rely on meters rather than animations.

Archived