Can't download the Themes

Unable to Download DST for PS4 Mega Pack Themes

I downloaded the Don't Starve Together: Mega Pack for PS4 today (Sept 13, 2016), and everything downloaded and installed and is playable, EXCEPT the themes. Attempting to download the themes returned an PS4 error code, sorry, I didn't log that code.

I thought I'd try to download the themes again later this afternoon, considering the Playstation Store server problems that plagued this Sept 13 release date of DST:Mega Pack bundle.

Now, the themes don't show up in Settings->Themes, which was unexpected. I was expecting to be able to download them there, but they did not show up.

So then I went back to the Playstation Store (either from the Settings->Themes or the Store icon), searched for DONT STARVE, and to tried downloading them from there, but the "Download", "Thumbs-up", and "Rate" buttons blink rapidly and endlessly, and attempting to select them and press X does nothing.

I have attached a video describing what I encountered. This seems like a Playstation Store issue or bug.

Here is a google drive link to the same video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Qhfxb51R1WazBreVBjZjAwTE0/view?usp=sharing

I hope this helps debugging this issue!

DontStarveTogetherPS4MegaPack-CantDownloadThemes.mp4

On September 21, 2016 at 9:37 PM, XDAWSONX2 said:

Ok just found the fix tonight. Go into your themes settings on the PS4. You'll see the two themes there and able to download. Good luck 

Yeah this works.  Weirdly it didn't before because I tried to access them like this.  Oh well.  It is still bugged in the PS store though.

Archived