Help! Could not buy the Mega Pack!

solimt

Find the Don't Starve Mega Pack in PS Store today

But I can't buy it and the information shown is "You have already purchased: Don't Starve:Console Edition"

I think it should be 60% off when I have the DS, right?

And I can't find the Don't Starve Together in PS Store, so what shoud I do to play Together on PS4? 

DS.bmp

6 hours ago, xXKSAXx said:

There's two Mega packs one with the 60 discount and the original one but there's a problem now it's not 60% discount it's 40% 

It's like what you say in EU store, but in US store, there is only one MEGA PACK.

thx for your reply

I can find the game by searching for it but I'm also getting the same issue. 

I'm located in Canada and I find that when ever there are deals going on, they usually don't come up until 12:00 - 14:00 the day of, so I'm hoping that might just be the issue, but this forum post:

implies that it may be an issue on a different level and Klei is informing Sony about it. I hope it gets fixed today though!

For anyone who can see the discounted megapack at the wrong price though should hold off buying it, because Klei can't do any refunds over PSN and you would have to argue with Sony about it, so I'd hold off until it's sorted.

Hey I just wanted to share some basic info. First and foremost I would suggest everyone just wait another day or so as Klei and Sony work out the pricing issue and the "can't purchase" error. HOWEVER, if you just can't wait to play this is a solution I found but do not suggest as you will be paying more (15 dollars to be exact) anyways on to the solution it's a simple one create a new psn account than you will be able to purchase and play DST as the new account would not have don't starve console edition. BTW you must search for "Don't starve mega pack" it is not considering it an add on to " Don't starve console edition" this is rly probably the problem as the ps4 thinks you already own the game. Anyways I hope this helps someone out.

I'm in UK and I can see both versions of the mega pack. But the problem is as is mentioned before me, it's 40% off, not 60.

And one more thing - if someone have the original don't starve + all dlc, is the mega pack still be 60℅ off? Because basically I have everything without themes and together.

On 2016/9/13 at 10:24 PM, Woshua said:

Hey I just wanted to share some basic info. First and foremost I would suggest everyone just wait another day or so as Klei and Sony work out the pricing issue and the "can't purchase" error. HOWEVER, if you just can't wait to play this is a solution I found but do not suggest as you will be paying more (15 dollars to be exact) anyways on to the solution it's a simple one create a new psn account than you will be able to purchase and play DST as the new account would not have don't starve console edition. BTW you must search for "Don't starve mega pack" it is not considering it an add on to " Don't starve console edition" this is rly probably the problem as the ps4 thinks you already own the game. Anyways I hope this helps someone out.

Thanks for your kindly reply!

Archived