Don't Starve Together: Console Edition Arrives on PS4!

JanH

Don't Starve Together once started as what seemed like an impossibility, but now, thanks to the incredible response of the Don't Starve fans, we're happy to announce that Don't Starve Together: Console Edition has arrived on the PlayStation 4! 

All of us here at Klei would like to thank everyone who participated in the PlayStation 4 beta as well as everyone who dropped by with their suggestions, ideas, and feedback. We could not have done this without you!

Check out Don't Starve Together: Console Edition on the PlayStation Store.

If you already own the original Don’t Starve:Console Edition on PS4, you’ll be able to get the Don’t Starve Mega Pack for 60% off it’s normal price. This way you can save on the brand new multiplayer expansion and get any themes or single-player expansions you may not have yet.

I'm from Hong Kong and I've just checked that DST (and also the mega pack) is still nowhere to be found in PS Store using my main account. I bought the standalone game with that account last year and I would like the get the mega pack at the discounted price now. :S

Love the game. Buddy of mine got me started with DST, a couple weeks ago. Now that been playing it I want to go back and get Don't Starve and the two dlc for it. 

Had a quick question before I did thou. Since owning DST doesn't give a discount like DS, does the 2nd copy of DST get when buy the mega pack just go to waste or can you gift it to a friend?

16 hours ago, Siscod said:

Love the game. Buddy of mine got me started with DST, a couple weeks ago. Now that been playing it I want to go back and get Don't Starve and the two dlc for it. 

Had a quick question before I did thou. Since owning DST doesn't give a discount like DS, does the 2nd copy of DST get when buy the mega pack just go to waste or can you gift it to a friend?

There is no discount applied, how you said it and if you buy the mega pack, there will be no second copy of dst. It was the same situation with me. I had all don't starve games, add-ons and themes when dst was released. I bought the mega pack loyalty discount for £10 like everyone else. There was no any further discount just because I already had everything else. And Klein can't help you with this, because everything depends on Sony.

On 9/17/2016 at 1:56 AM, JanH said:

We don't have any announced plans for Don't Starve Together for PS4 in the Asia or SCEJ regions currently. However if anything changes, or if we have anything to announce, we'll be sure to post about it.

I love this game, and it would be extremely exciting if it would happen in 2017.

Archived