Character help please!!!!!

I think it's your paint software because when I look in spriter at your character see these weird things in the red circles?

Spriter 2016-09-11 03-10-45-79.png

I think your painting software might have done something really funny to the png images you make..for example your character's foot pngs didn't even show up in game even they looked normal, you might have to use a different paint software but your character's head works fine so it might've just been bugged textures? I have no idea this never happened to me btw fixing your mod right now 

Okay, here's your character texture glitch free.

Your character has lots of my character (so she's going to look weird) but you can always change that xD... Also, your painting tool wasn't the problem so keep doing your art with that.

So, your problem was lenalee.scml the layers of your character were all really weird but I replaced it with a good one, so invisible textures shouldn't be a problem anymore.

You can also add some of your old textures (like the foot) back to this I was too lazy to put it all back but the foot textures probably were fine.

If you still have any problems just tell me I try to help you as best I can :D!

PS. If u dont upvoat all my post i gave u halp  i cri everthyme :wilson_cry:.................... jk but it'd b noice of u :wilson_cool:

Edited by SuperDavid

quick question, why do these still say false? 

o date.

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\images\avatars\avatar_ghost_lenalee.png npot: False
Atlasing[################################] 1/1

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\images\avatars\avatar_lenalee.png npot: False

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\images\avatars\self_inspect_lenalee.png npot: False

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\images\map_icons\lenalee.png npot: False

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\images\names_lenalee.png npot: True

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\images\saveslot_portraits\lenalee.png npot: True

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\images\selectscreen_portraits\lenalee.png npot: True

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\images\selectscreen_portraits\lenalee_silho.png npot: True

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\bigportraits\lenalee.png npot: True

Atlasing ..\..\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\..\..\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-760229797\bigportraits\lenalee_none.png npot: True

So I guess what happens is that my mod doesnt update even when i update it from the moduploader????????? 

Edited by LenaleeMKII

@LenaleeMKII Can you tell me what's wrong? You can't update your mod on the Steam Workshop or are your chracter textures not compiling/updating? I told you if Autocompiler's not working you should delete it & redownload it. If it's a problem with updating your mod on the Steam Workshop... I probably won't be able to help because i've never done that :(...