[help] First Mod: I need help giving a custom character a werewolf abilities similar to Woodie.

Hello everyone, I've starting working on my first Character Mod for DST and I need help. I want to give my a "werewolf" abilities similar to Woodie, but  I have no idea how to that. Also I tried looking for Woodie's file so I could try and copy the code, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Thank you, in advance for any help you can provide.

-Craine

Woodie is a source of the dirtiest code in the game (which is otherwise coded pretty decently). :p

The worst part is checking in the tree code whether the chopper is the werebeaver or not, and then play a sound accordingly. *cries*

Edited by Joachim

@Joachim I was thinking, that the character would see in the dark/ have eyes that glow at night, But as they spend time in the dark without a torch or other light source a small moon meter fills up. If that meter fill to 100 they then turn into a "Were-wolf", (I'm using the werewolf as an analogy since that seems to be the easiest way to convey what I want to do)