Don't Starve Release

Congrats on finally announcing the game's release, guys! I'm hoping the issue of players entering caves in user-hosted games will be fixed by release but you're absolutely getting my money regardless. LOL Really looking forward to seeing what else is in the pipeline for DST and thank you guys for the opportunity to beta test it!

17 hours ago, Battlefield94 said:

What will the price be for just together? I already own all the DLC so I don't need the whole pack thing.

Don’t Starve Together on it’s own will be $14.99 (USD) on PS4. If you already own the original Don’t Starve, we have made it so you can get the Mega Pack for 60% off at $10.79 USD which will complete your collection with everything we have released on the PlayStation Network for Don’t Starve, including the two premium animated themes:

• Don’t Starve: Console Edition: Shipwrecked Theme
  • Don’t Starve: Console Edition: Autumn Theme

More information here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/25/dont-starve-together-heading-to-ps4-september-13/

27 minutes ago, Devinxh04 said:

If you were in the beta, do get to keep it or you have to but it?

This is a limited time beta - the Don't Starve Together PS4 Beta servers will be shut down when the beta ends, and the beta client will no longer be playable once that happens. 

Archived