[Solved Question] Transformation from equippable and not hotkey

Would it be possible to make a transformation, but instead of the normaly used hotkey, get the transformation from using an ítem? Like say, right click with a handslot equippable ítem like a weapon? The handslot equippable ítem would be ofc character specific. Is it possible?

Just to be a Little more specific, left click would be a normal attack, and right click (in the screen) would be transformation, like casting a spell with right click, but instead of a spell, you would transform.

The use of this is to think in controller suport, since is easy to use an ítem on the inventory, but hotkeys don't exist in controllers, so yeah, if possible it would be awesome and useful.

Edited by Jpianist

On ‎25‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:51 AM, Serpens said:

isn't this the same request like the one you already made?
http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/69747-solved-useable-nonequippable-item-with-infinite-uses/
But instead of making an action, just do a transform. (I have no clue how that works, but it should work the same way I guess)

No i didn't explain myselft right. I ment that for example you got a sword, so normal left click would be attack, and what i want is to implement a right click attack for transformation.

On ‎25‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 8:43 AM, Joachim said:

it is certainly possible to activate a transformation when an item is used or equipped.

Well i think this answer my question, thank you.