Spawning and removing things at the beggining of a season

Hello,

I would like to spawn some things at the beggining of one season and removing them at the next season. Like spawning spring flowers in spring, and removing them in summer.

As far as i know, i must use component for that ? What is the best way to make this ?

Also, could i spawn, let say, something only if there is already less than 10 of them, or removing something partially (like keeping 5 of them ?)

Thanks for help :)

@Lumina I need a little more information to design this well... are these things going to spawn in a particular area? Around the player? Randomly across the world?

The basic idea of tying it to seasons is to have something that watches the world state for that season, and when it gets set to true, spawns them and keeps a list of them, and then when it gets set to false, removes them. But what to attach it to depends on how you want them to spawn.

@rezecib If i want to spawn them in particular turfs around the world, is it still possible ?

Also, could i put the "removing" part in the prefab ? Like, seeing if it's summer, and if yes, remove it ? The same way that rabbit hole crumbles in spring, but removing instead ?