[H] Shadow Feller's Kit [W] Shadow Suit (instant trade on steam)

4 hours ago, FaeLove said:

I'll take 2 t-shirts in exchange for my skirt :3 if that's a fair deal

Sure, pick what you like :). How about a note to discuss how to send you the T-shirts?

4 hours ago, FaeLove said:

p.s. how did you get that torch? :3

it's awesome :wilson_goodjob:

Thanks. From solving the Cyclum puzzle. No longer available, sadly.

in the new trade discussion i opened on the DST steam forum  :3 the name is faefanger

just hit the offer trade button and set it up :D put your and my sides of the trade them send away :p

(t-shirt colors: red/purple) = (checkered skirt color: blue) :)

~Faelove

p.s.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE. 
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE. 
┻━┻ ︵ \\('0')// ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES 
ಠ_ಠ bob... 
ಠ_ಠ Put. 
ಠ__ಠ The tables. 
ಠ___ಠ Back. 
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ 
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER

I must be blind in those Steam boards... Care to help out please if you want the items and possibly a game together? The T-shirts are reserved for you for what it is worth.

I saw your other thread, about Wilson gear, here, by the way:

I have no idea if there is anything that may look good on him in my inventory, but if there is, feel free to let me know. If I do not use it (happens frequently), I will happily pass it to someone who will.

PS What does the sweater look like on Taronci if this poor old sop here may ask for visual aid ;)?

5 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

possibly a game together?

PS What does the sweater look like on Taronci if this poor old sop here may ask for visual aid ;)?

I'm horrible to play with :p I tend to cause MASSIVE accidents :/ soooooooo... Thanks for the offer!!!

:wilson_wink:

p.s. who's taronci? :3 and which sweater? (lol)

:wilson_blush:

~Faelove

6 hours ago, FaeLove said:

I'm horrible to play with :p I tend to cause MASSIVE accidents :/ soooooooo... Thanks for the offer!!!

:wilson_wink:

p.s. who's taronci? :3 and which sweater? (lol)

:wilson_blush:

~Faelove

I bet you aren't :D! If you can send me the link as time allows you, everything should proceed smoothly.

Sorry about Cougher (https://goo.gl/9ZaRJr) - he's my friend's OC and playable in DST. I was referring to your firehound red sweater vest. Should you happen to have any pictures of how the thing looks on Taro, I would be very grateful!

Got the request right after finishing work, immediately accepted... to find out you're gone ;). But I sent you the offer, see if you like it. Also, many thanks for Cougher in the sweater? Isn't he utterly ravishing in it :P? Let me know about those games together too.

6 minutes ago, FaeLove said:

I would love too, but trust me, you do NOT want to xD

we're almost never on at the same time too lol

No. It is just a matter of arranging for it. Thank you so much for the trade - oh, and please keep your shirt, I bet you can put it to good use and I want the exchange to be fair for you!

On 07/28/2016 at 0:30 AM, FaeLove said:

just thought after so many days I would throw in a gift :p

IT TOOK FOREVER!!! XD

(I should thank you tbh)

No. It is me who thanks, alright? We were waiting only because yours truly is too blind for Steam Trading Hub XD. Thank you so much for the trade again :).

Archived