Is there any chance I can still get in the beta?

Hi ive been playing dst on my pc a while and I really want to get the beta on my ps4 so I can play with my sisters or just sister.

Nonetheless I would really love to get into the beta I already submitted a beta access wish but as of right now I don't know if its too late.

Is there any chance I can get in or do I need to wait for a second wave of invites.

Heres my steam account if you were wondering http://steamcommunity.com/id/BranflakesYT/

13 hours ago, BUTTERSKY11 said:

i said that

Yes, but unless I know for sure, I don't take many peoples word for it. I assumed waiting and seeing would confirm it, and it did. Your word alone isn't proof enough. Yes, you were correct, and I did say "unless butter's so called phase 2 is true" so I was taking it inro consideration.

Also note that I didn't have prior knowledge of this, so with saying "there's a phase 2" without the one you're trying to convince has prior knowledge or is given proof, they are bound to be skeptical. I have not hinted to Phase 2 after the fact, I have said it's good, after the dev confirmed it on the thread. 

No need to say "I already said that" or "Why did you repeat me?" Because I was not repeating, and I know you said that, I am just saying it's a good thing. And if you weren't implying those two things, then how you said your message threw me off as you sound like you thought I was using foresight to predict Phase 2.

58 minutes ago, Schism_989 said:

Yes, but unless I know for sure, I don't take many peoples word for it. I assumed waiting and seeing would confirm it, and it did. Your word alone isn't proof enough. Yes, you were correct, and I did say "unless butter's so called phase 2 is true" so I was taking it inro consideration.

Also note that I didn't have prior knowledge of this, so with saying "there's a phase 2" without the one you're trying to convince has prior knowledge or is given proof, they are bound to be skeptical. I have not hinted to Phase 2 after the fact, I have said it's good, after the dev confirmed it on the thread. 

No need to say "I already said that" or "Why did you repeat me?" Because I was not repeating, and I know you said that, I am just saying it's a good thing. And if you weren't implying those two things, then how you said your message threw me off as you sound like you thought I was using foresight to predict Phase 2.

i looked at the Don't starve SW PlayStation Blog and kiel said there was a phase 2 so i should of put a link so you can see proof next time 

5 minutes ago, BUTTERSKY11 said:

i looked at the Don't starve SW PlayStation Blog and kiel said there was a phase 2 so i should of put a link so you can see proof next time 

Yeah. No hard feelings, I'm just saying I had no clue beforehand. /:

Archived