Help with Item Creation (Sword)

Hello im really new to modding and i need some help.

i just started to make a character its Trunks from Dragon ball and im almost done with designing the character. Now i just want to make a custom start item, a sword. But i dont know anything about scripting and i searched many times  but i couldnt find anything helpful. So i thought i could get some help in the Forums.

Thanks and btw sorry for my bad english

Well i dont thinks theres much to explain about "sword" the word explains it.

but to more detail i want it to be a combat item similar to the dark sword but with other stats and design. hope that explained it better. And the tutorial well i dont really get it. as i said im pretty new to this but i try my best to understand it. but if you can help me in anyway that would be nice. and if you need more info about the sword i want to make just ask me. 

Thanks

Yes the game crashes because of the sword but the character is works just fine. I tried different methods. The first one was to try and read the tutorial but my game crashed on that and i tried to fix it didnt work out that well. this time i used a mod i got from the workshop and renamed everything but i dont really think im allowed to use other peoples mods so its just for a test but this screenshot is from this method. And i dont really know the reason why its crashing. I named everything tsword is that maybe the problem? I dont know.

32 minutes ago, Neo1337 said:

Yes the game crashes because of the sword but the character is works just fine. I tried different methods. The first one was to try and read the tutorial but my game crashed on that and i tried to fix it didnt work out that well. this time i used a mod i got from the workshop and renamed everything but i dont really think im allowed to use other peoples mods so its just for a test but this screenshot is from this method. And i dont really know the reason why its crashing. I named everything tsword is that maybe the problem? I dont know.

well if you renamed the Asset references to "tsword" and those files dont exist, then you'll probably crash