saveslot_portraits image doesn't work

I read the code in ServerCreationScreen,

In the function MakeSaveSlotButton ,for mod charater,it should create a SaveSlotButton containing mod charater's saveslot_portraits(if offered)

However, I found that it always use "images/saveslot_portraits"  and #MODCHARACTERLIST is always 0.

I think that's a bug.Because of this, mod charater's saveslot image is always like that :

mod.jpg

How to make it like that?

wilson.jpg

3 minutes ago, LongFeiaot said:

@Aquaterion

Maybe you are right, but a mod charater including a lot of custom assets shouldn't be clinet-only.

exactly, which is why I don't think its possible? except on DS. because the assets aren't loaded until you enter a world. but I could be wrong, I never done characters.

If your mod is a server-only mod, or a all-clients-require-mod mod, then when you enable it while setting up the server, you will actually load the modworldgenmain.lua file of the mod, if it has one.

However, the main use of this is to allow the mod to introduce new data, so as to allow people to select modded custom gamemodes or worldgen presets directly from the game client, instead of requiring them to setup a worldgenoverride.lua file.

It isn't really necessary to display your exact character mod, so it stays as a general image.