Looking for Don't Starve players to play with!

Hi! My name is W3B-R, but just call me Webber, heh. 
I'm looking for some friends I can play with regularly! 
My Steam is W3B_R, don't hesitate to add me on there. I'll accept for sure! 
My Skype is WebberDST, and I don't mind getting into calls. In fact, I'd love it! You don't need Skype to add me, but I'd like it a lot. Feel free to add me on there if you have it! 
While my name implies it, Webber isn't the only character I play. Just letting you know! 
Please, don't hesitate at all if you wish to play. I'm extremely open to meeting new people, and I'd love to have a friend to tag along with in the world of Don't Starve! Thank you for your interest!

Welcome to the forums, Webber :). Please, could you tell me what timezone are you currently in and when do you prefer to play please? If you're interested, I can send you my link with a short description of my servers and the host station as well. The group has a nice selection of people I hope you could have fun playing with.

11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Welcome to the forums, Webber :). Please, could you tell me what timezone are you currently in and when do you prefer to play please? If you're interested, I can send you my link with a short description of my servers and the host station as well. The group has a nice selection of people I hope you could have fun playing with.

Thank you! I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, and since I'm in the summer, I'm able to play all day if I wanted to. And also, I'm interested, I'd love to join in! Thank you so much once again!

14 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Eastern Time Zone as in Eastern European Time or...? At any rate, here goes the link, feel free to explore.

Eastern Time Zone in North America, I mean. I live in the eastern part of the USA. Sorry for the confusion! And also, thank you very much, I very much appreciate it!

12 hours ago, W3B-R said:

Eastern Time Zone in North America, I mean. I live in the eastern part of the USA. Sorry for the confusion! And also, thank you very much, I very much appreciate it!

No problem ;). I would love to get a serious Webber regular. I have a friend maining him, but he does not play the game that often, and virtually 99% of Webbers I get when playing public are kids... I understand our duty to help them out, but when they plant their eggs in the middle of the camp and try to befriend pigs... ouch.

Waiting for your response then ;).

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

No problem ;). I would love to get a serious Webber regular. I have a friend maining him, but he does not play the game that often, and virtually 99% of Webbers I get when playing public are kids... I understand our duty to help them out, but when they plant their eggs in the middle of the camp and try to befriend pigs... ouch.

Waiting for your response then ;).

Ah, I don't typically like those types of Webber players. I can assure you, I'm not like that, ha ha. 
I would absolutely love to join your group, but it says "Membership by invite only," and I'm not sure how else I would get in. If I was sent an invite on Steam, I'm not sure if I got it.

1 hour ago, W3B-R said:

Ah, I don't typically like those types of Webber players. I can assure you, I'm not like that, ha ha. 
I would absolutely love to join your group, but it says "Membership by invite only," and I'm not sure how else I would get in. If I was sent an invite on Steam, I'm not sure if I got it.

Sure :). I did not find any new friend requests, so I looked your page up and sent one. When you accept it, I can invite you. It is a private group so that all members are checked, you see ;).

25 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Sure :). I did not find any new friend requests, so I looked your page up and sent one. When you accept it, I can invite you. It is a private group so that all members are checked, you see ;).

Alright, got it, and accepted! Thank you so much, I hope to play with the group soon!

16 hours ago, SirFoofooBear said:

Im down to join, im really new to don't starve though, i do have most voice chats, hmu. here in America too. Steam is :SirFoofooBear

Ah, thanks! I'm fine that you're new, maybe I can teach you a thing or two! I look forward to playing with you, ha ha. Can you share your Skype with me, as well? 

11 hours ago, Castania said:

Come join my server

(UK) Heavens Reach 

If you want a good casual English speaking server with no mods and no griefingers

Thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to join sometime soon!

Archived