Help on figuring out what the hell is causing a memory leak?

No idea why, no new mods or anything since I last played, did a test launch and joined my own server, then messed around with a few of the older mods and uninstalled a few that wasn't needed anymore to try and help.

The game just forces a shut down due to no more memory when joining my server now and I have no clue why there's a memory leak, or where to even locate the issue.

Client Crashlog: http://pastebin.com/jtbtLX9H

Edited by SinisterHumanoid

28 minutes ago, Muche said:

The crash is caused by Only Fertilize Once mod - although it is marked as a server only mod, it is being loaded on the client as well which is not expected.
Looking at the comments on the mod's page, the crashes have been repeatedly reported there.

Try disabing the mod.

Yup. After I dug through the great wall of text that is the crash logs, I found that and removed it.

Any chance you know why my friend was having issues connecting me to though? No new mods since we last played, but for some reason it was giving a network error and failure to connect. Even though they could conenct to other servers, and I could connect to a server they hosted

1 hour ago, SinisterHumanoid said:

Any chance you know why my friend was having issues connecting me to though? No new mods since we last played, but for some reason it was giving a network error and failure to connect. Even though they could conenct to other servers, and I could connect to a server they hosted

Unfortunately no. It seems you are not alone though, see e.g.

3 hours ago, SinisterHumanoid said:

I've encountered the same problem multiple times and solved it by disabling server mods one by one.  Exclusion methods :D