Can someone help me?

Hello there

I just got into modding DST and I used a template and mostly just changed certain words and numbers so far.
But the idea for my character involved a lot of things I don't know how to add in:

• The character should become stronger when the sanity gets lower.(Preferably I would want an animation to play and his face sprite to change, like with Wolfgang)
  • Pigmen, catcoons etc. should try to kill the character when on low sanity
  • Spiders should be functioning like with Webber. (feedable, can join you, don't make you insane...)
  • I would want to add 2 new consumables only available by crafting via my character. (one raises lots of sanity in exchange for some health and the other one does the opposite.)
  • The character should be able to make custom tools (an "axe", a "boomerang" and a "chestplate")
  • Maybe, as an extra, he should be able to ignore the bad effects of monster meat when insane.

I have been trying a few things but I couldn't really get any of this to work.
If there is anyone who can/wants to help me out, I would really appreciate it and I definitly owe you some thanks.

(Sorry for my English, I'm from Belgium)

Thank you for taking your time to read this,

TheDrawer100

For the first 1

for 2nd, inst:AddTag("monster") | which you can make it Add or Remove depending on sanity(similar to 1)

for 3rd, inst:AddTag("spiderwhisperer")

for 6th, inst.components.eater.strongstomach = true | same as 2nd