Mod Uploader Crashing

Excuse me if this was posted already somewhere, but I did some searching and found nothing.

Basically, every time I open DST mod tools, I get the uploader. I then switch to Don't Starve Together and select my mod from the list. My mod is already on the workshop, has been for quite some time, I've pushed updates and so forth. But for some reason, now when I click it in the list, the uploader continues running for about 3-4 seconds before it stops responding.

I don't know if this helps at all, but I have Visual Studio installed so I debugged the uploader using it, and I got this:

Spoiler

f6ee14949222532e7160877f6d53b9b9.png

then pressing continue I get this:

dc9372f9f30ded07dedecf20bedc1275.png

after which it just loops.

Again, if a solution to this has been posted elsewhere I'll happily accept any links. Thanks in advance.

ModUploader.log

Edited by ColeTheKing

11 hours ago, Muche said:

My Mod Uploader creates its log at C:\Users\{Username}\Local Settings\Don't Starve Mod Uploader\ModUploader.log.

I did some digging and it turns out mine is located in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Don't Starve Mod Uploader

That might had been what you meant by "Local Settings", though I've never seen that term used before - thanks regardless.

At first glance the log doesn't seem to provide any useful information to why it's crashing, but I'll put it up anyway. I also added the log to the main post.

ModUploader.log

Edited by ColeTheKing