[Mod] Agent Mods Combo by Shirsh

Hey guys, I start to feel myself sorry because of making another thread for same stuff, but as requested by @toto768 here's my mods compilation:

preview.png

agentModsCombo.zip
It's agents: Dr.Pedler, Mist, Ghuff, N-Umi
+ archived portraits, guard portrait fix, and lone start mod

Instant grenades not included, because it's a base mechanic change, soooo I think it's better to be separated
Overlays for agent mods not included too, those too inconvenient to include as default on/off, use separated mod, please -- those could be useful for new players, big screens, maybe for twitch/youtube records etc.

unzip into InvisibleInc\mods\  to install
require to remove separated agent mods or will create doubles (because agents have different IDs in this one)

Thanks to Lemonymous! Mod would never work as it is if there was no Sequential Modloader.
Thanks to Sogaple and JeysieC for English text corrections (there still not corrected bits remains, like Mist text, but it's not their fault).

This is really great ! Thanks Shirsh :)

It's going to be much more convenient that way, with all options in one place ;)

And don't feel sorry, this is a huge improvement over separated version of your mods.

upd: Added fix for FTM grenadier: our depressed friend finally didn't show his helmet when you grab him.
I guess I will update this one mod instead of all separated pieces so it wouldn't be added to others.

Archived