Looking for people with Skype to play DST!

Hey there guys! 
I'm Joystick, and I'm looking for people that have Skype and play DST! 
I hope we can form a team in which we can play regularly. It doesn't have to be everyday, but I'd love to make a Skype group for this so we can play from time to time! 

I'll place down some preferences for the people looking to play. 
- English speakers only, please. 
- Any level of experience is fine! I know a share of my Don't Starve knowledge, and I'd be more than happy to help you out! I sure wouldn't mind being helped myself, either. This is a team, after all. 
- Cussing is fine in Skype calls, honestly. Just don't do it excessively! 
- You don't need to be online everyday, but try to be online from time to time. 
- I am fine with any age/gender, but I would like a mixture of people in this Skype team. Teenagers and adults alike will be accepted, either gender. As long as you're mature! 

Let me provide some information of myself, since we're talking about age/gender. I'll also drop my Skype username in here, too.
- I am, as of now, 16 years of age. 
- I am female. 
- My voice is a bit on the... higher side? I think? I hope you don't mind. 
- My Skype username is "JoystickArt." 

FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A SKYPE REQUEST, I'LL MORE THAN LIKELY ACCEPT! You don't even need to ask! 
Thank you for your interest!

1 hour ago, AniMike said:

ok well... rip, do you wanna add me to your contacts? I'm trying to find ppl with mics.

Sure, I will be happy. I can send you a short description of my machines and the servers. Would you like that?

Archived