Need help finishing Jack Double mod

Anyone remember me old Jack's Body Double mod that still hasn't gotten out of beta? Well I'm going to fix that, and well due to my experience with programming I've pretty much decided he's going to be a bit of a variation of Maxwell when it comes to summoning his Digijacks. I got the one for non-dst working just fine, but I'm running into a few minor bugs.

So far I've got him to work with Maxwell's newfangled system of summoning his shadow puppets, where he pretty much has his own version of his codex umbra and crafting table that lets him summon Digijacks, either lumberjacks, miners, diggers, or duelists, just fine, but here are some issues i'm having:

The icons for the Digijacks aren't appearing in the crafting table, the one for The Book That Jack Wrote is, but that's because it's an inventory item, and I've added extra code to it that corresponds with it being an inventory item to get its proper icon. The Digijacks however cannot be inventory items, and nor does adding the code like

digilumber_recipe.atlas = resolvefilepath("images/inventoryimages/digilumber.xml")
digilumber_recipe.image = resolvefilepath("images/inventoryimages/digilumber.xml")

doesn't seem to work...

Additionally, I can't get the crafting recipes to work with using health and sanity as an ingredient

local jackwatch_recipe = AddRecipe("jackwatch", {Ingredient("papyrus", 2), Ingredient("nightmarefuel", 2), Ingredient(CHARACTER_INGREDIENT.HEALTH, 50)}, CUSTOM_RECIPETABS.HYPERION, TECH.NONE, nil, nil, nil, nil, "hyperiontech")

Anything with CHARACTER_INGREDIENT just crashes...

Any pointers on solving this bugs?

jackdtogether.zip

Try

local CHARACTER_INGREDIENT = GLOBAL.CHARACTER_INGREDIENT
local digilumber_recipe = AddRecipe("digilumber_builder", {Ingredient("nightmarefuel", 2), Ingredient("axe", 1), Ingredient(CHARACTER_INGREDIENT.MAX_SANITY, TUNING.SHADOWWAXWELL_SANITY_PENALTY.SHADOWLUMBER)}, CUSTOM_RECIPETABS.HYPERION, TECH.SHADOW_TWO, nil, nil, true, nil, "hyperiontech")
digilumber_recipe.atlas = "images/inventoryimages/digilumber.xml"
digilumber_recipe.image = "digilumber.tex"

or

local CHARACTER_INGREDIENT = GLOBAL.CHARACTER_INGREDIENT
local digilumber_recipe = AddRecipe("digilumber_builder", {Ingredient("nightmarefuel", 2), Ingredient("axe", 1), Ingredient(CHARACTER_INGREDIENT.MAX_SANITY, TUNING.SHADOWWAXWELL_SANITY_PENALTY.SHADOWLUMBER)}, CUSTOM_RECIPETABS.HYPERION, TECH.SHADOW_TWO, nil, nil, true, nil, "hyperiontech", "images/inventoryimages/digilumber.xml", "digilumber.tex")