A Magma Chamber as a Ruins Equivalent to Shipwrecked

Me and a friend of mine named Felix came up with an awesome idea where for the volcano, that you can find randomly in the shipwrecked world, there could be a Don't Starve Reign of Giants equivalent of the ruins, and we though that a magma chamber could be optimal for the volcano. In the magma chamber, Klei can create a whole new section of the game, with many new resources, enemies and possibly structures. Yes, this will take a lot of work and programing on the developers part, but it will also take a lot patience on the players part, but for an addition like this, or similar to this, we could wait. There's already a lot we can do in Shipwrecked while we wait for any major updates, but considering you go up the volcano, perhaps you could also go down the volcano, and during dry season, you cant go down it due to the fact that the volcano erupts. This is just a suggestion, but we do think that it would be a pretty epic addition to the already awesome game "Don't Starve". We would love to hear any thoughts or opinions, even changes to the suggestion mentioned here.

Thank you and continue not starving!

Just a lil something but try to write a bit more in paragraphs rather then a big wall of text because it's just easier on the eyes for the other people to read.

As for the idea itself well you're basicly got an idea most of us wanted ever since the Volcano became a thing because after a while you basicly got everything you need out of it (Coffee Bushes, Elephant Cacti and Dragoons) and only visit it every now and then for the Alter.

Sadly this probably will never be a thing since SW is considerd complete at the moment so no new content will be added to it. Maybe once Don't Starve Together got its Through the Ages expansion Klei will work on the SP component again but currently I doubt that we see much in terms of new stuff in SW.

Lastly Welcome to the Forums enjoy your stay.

Archived