why is shalems art diffrent in game to out of game?!.

I don't know if anybody has noticed but shalem looks completely different in his in game character model art to his out of game art(like the upgrade screen) mainly the clothing and over body shape and weird black things underneath his nose that look like a moustache did the devs change some of his art during development and forget to change the rest to match up or something?!.

Shalem does not have a mustache. I have no idea why people think he does. I guess it has something to do with the shadows? Even though they don't look like a mustache at all, at least not in my opinion.

Believe it or not, the in game version of Shalem is the original, as in the alpha trailer he looks exactly like the current version, even in cutscenes.

This means it is his out of game art that has changed. I personally like the version we see in the game, but that might not be a surprise if you look at my icon.

yea as im sure you're aware that post was made a while ago before I was corrected on that and I forgot to up date that on the post here but in game it really looks like he has a moustache like seriously having shadows under Neath his nose like is really weird and makes no sense to me at all 

bwt any way yes I see what you mean there that's super weird that klei would forget to correct something like that and personally I like the way he looks out game far more than in game his out of game art looks different to how contract tend to be depicted and I rather like that,

Archived