Can the new shadow puppet AI overhaul be added to singeplayer?

I hope some of the unique content in DST does eventually get ported into single player. Especially since when DST was first announced they agreed that new stuff added to DST that makes sense for single player should be added to the original game as well. So far it seems this statement was thrown out. Unless they plan to investigate that later since DST is out a beta and stable for the most part. They did partially do this in shipwrecked, like 8 sided walls.

I actually do like how the new Codex Umbra mechanics work and definitely think they should be ported to single player. It is much better than how the single player version works. But only if they don't add those nerfs Maxwell recieved to his sanity regen as well as removing his sword and armor.

In multiplayer I understand nerfing him since he's available at the start. But in the original game he's the reward for beating adventure mode, and clearly character balance in the original game isn't seen as an issue since it's, well, single player. So I don't think those nerf to his sanity and starting equipment are warranted if they do ever port the new codex umbra 

Archived