Overheating in MILD season on Shipwrecked

I've started nearly 10 different games since I got the new DLC two days ago, and in each game I've died on Day 8 from overheating - and I've made sure that MILD is my default season.

I'm not carrying obsidian items; it is not happening when I'm near fire pits or heat sources; I'm not carrying a thermal stone; all of the plants and limpets begin wilting on Day 5.

I've tried verifying my files and uninstalling/reinstalling the game. 

Please help me! 

newoverheating.jpg

OVERHEATING.jpg

stilloverheating.jpg

I'm far into the game (day 80 or 90 something) and that's happening for me as well. Even when I first started this world in mild season, I would randomly overheat. Or out in the ocean, crashing into waves. I spawned an endothermic fire in the beginning just so I wouldn't die, but I have a base now where I can manage it. It's still weird though. But it's just been my character overheating - I haven't had anything wilting like you! I'm hoping it's a bug they're working on squashing. 

Made this mod for you. It will erase all season related data. If the glitch is caused by the seasons messing up this will fix it, otherwise we know we can narrow this bug down somewhere else. It will start you at mild season. You can skip to the season you were at with a console command if you want. Start Game With Mod - Save And Quit - Turn Mod off and then see if you still overheat.

9 minutes ago, Shattoshadow said:

Thanks so much! It didn't seem to work on my save file, but when I started a new game with the mod on it seemed to work. 

You need to make sure the mod is enabled, start your game, then quit, but then you need to DISABLE the mod and reload your game. Tell me if that fixes the overheating problem in your save game.

Archived