back story

do you want me to tell you my ideas and the other guy's ideas about how the characters got here?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. do you want me to tell you my ideas and the other guy's ideas about how the characters got here?

• yes
    • no

Please don't get mad at me about this because it might not be exactly what happened I just thought that these stories I (and 1 other person)made-up were interesting 

The SW part I made-up the RofG part I got from someone else

Actually you probably don't want to hear it...

Watricia and her pet monkey (wilbur) were on vacation and they were walking along the coast when watricia saw something washed up on the beach she went and picked it up and it turned out to be a basketball with a face painted on it (rawling) then to her surprise it started to talk to her it led her and wilbur deep into the jungle to a place they'd never seen before then suddenly she saw a shadowy hand coming at them they tried to run but another showed up the hands grabbed them and pulled them down the they were gone...  

Woodlegs was sailing around looking for treasure when he found a mysterious island when he got on shore he found a pirate parrot (wolly) and it told him it would lead him to treasure so he followed it it lead him to a strange boat on a stick (Sea worthy) it told him that siting in it would open a passage into a chamber where the treasure was so he got in then before he new it wolly had activated it and he was gone... 

(And somehow the "sea legs" and his other stuff came with him) 

5 hours ago, aukingiii said:

Woodlegs was sailing around looking for treasure when he found a mysterious island when he got on shore he found a pirate parrot (wolly) and it told him it would lead him to treasure so he followed it it lead him to a strange boat on a stick (Sea worthy) it told him that siting in it would open a passage into a chamber where the treasure was so he got in then before he new it wolly had activated it and he was gone... 

(And somehow the "sea legs" and his other stuff came with him) 

Watricia was going about her bizznis (sorry for the spelling) doing the regular stuff you do in don't starve 

When wilbur went to free woodlegs from his cage he had all of the keys and was heading to the volcano when he ran into the kilowhale, which ate him

When watricia found out (how? I don't know) she went to rescue him she got into it's stomach and found wilbur just as his boat was about to break(from the stomach acid), she only had enough for a log raft so she built it for him and he got on it they looked and looked until they found it's blow hole and their boats were about to break but only one could go up at a time and their boats where seconds from breaking but instead of going up herself and leaving wilbur to die she sent wilbur up to safety and was slowly digested...

Wilbur was flying through the air and at some point he lost his crown and he landed smack on the ocean with such force that he was knocked out and won't wake up until he gets his crown...

His crown washed up on shore and a monkey picked it up and kept it...

Archived