18 hours ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Yikes... You sure you want to spend all that Willow? It's your choice but I reccomend you wait a little bit.

The offer was filled for less than what I had offered up here on this thread, so in the end it doesn't really matter.

If I wanted to wait, I would have. When I made this thread, I was considering market prices at the time because I know that nobody at ALL looks at it like 'rarity = rarity' anymore, unfortunately. That's just the way the cookie crumbles and as unfortunate as it is, I really don't mind overpaying a little bit if it makes both parties happy. 

(Besides, like I said nobody even took this offer.) 

15 hours ago, WillowCrocker said:

The offer was filled for less than what I had offered up here on this thread, so in the end it doesn't really matter.

If I wanted to wait, I would have. When I made this thread, I was considering market prices at the time because I know that nobody at ALL looks at it like 'rarity = rarity' anymore, unfortunately. That's just the way the cookie crumbles and as unfortunate as it is, I really don't mind overpaying a little bit if it makes both parties happy. 

(Besides, like I said nobody even took this offer.) 

Agreed! Glad you're happy at least! :D

Archived