Multi Questions

Alright so, I have a series of questions that just sorta appeared one day, i have no idea why, i'll keep them in one post so there isn't spam.

1: The Selectscreen pictures and name picture load the character last selected, screen starts on Wilson so going left would go to random, and then the mod, which would then show the random picture, the other way, it would show Webber as both seen in attached files.

2: I have created an item but it's name is MISSING_NAME, i have something for the name but it must be the wrong thing or something, if someone can point me in the right direction here that'd be great.

3: I have the item made, but it is invisible n my hand, i believe this may be due to how large the picture's resolution is, but i'm not sure.

4: i have a teleporting item, just a personal preference, is it possible to make the "Telepoof" say "Teleport" instead.

If any files are needed just ask, i don't believe any are besides pictures to my knowledge, correct me if i'm wrong :) !

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (20).png

For question 4, this should work(Haven't testing it tho, so make sure you check the normal orange staff's teleport option to make sure it didn't change):

----------------

STRINGS.ACTIONS.BLINK = {GENERIC = "Telepoof", ARTIFACT = "Teleport"}

GLOBAL.ACTIONS.BLINK.strfn = function(act)
    if act.invobject and act.invobject.components.blinkstaff then
        return (act.invobject:HasTag("artifact") and "ARTIFACT") -- do inst:AddTag("artifact") on your item
            or "GENERIC"
    end
end

-------

put it in modmain.lua

*thanks to muche for teaching me first

Edited by Aquaterion

8 hours ago, FlawlessHair said:

This should answer question 2

GLOBAL.STRINGS.NAMES.MYPREFAB = "myprefab"

For question 3 I have had the same problem. Try reading through this thread where I'm still figuring out what my problem is.

Alright, thanks! Goof luck with your mod aswell, i'll keep a close look for progress to a answer.

19 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

For question 4, this should work(Haven't testing it tho, so make sure you check the normal orange staff's teleport option to make sure it didn't change):

----------------

STRINGS.ACTIONS.BLINK = {GENERIC = "Telepoof", ARTIFACT = "Teleport"}

GLOBAL.ACTIONS.BLINK.strfn = function(act)
    if act.invobject and act.invobject.components.blinkstaff then
        return (act.invobject:HasTag("artifact") and "ARTIFACT") -- do inst:AddTag("artifact") on your item
            or "GENERIC"
    end
end

-------

put it in modmain.lua

Thanks, i can check if this works when i get home later.