Add difficulty and a respawn button!

Hello Klei, I really hope you are reading this, because I have some suggestions. I really think there should be a difficulty like Casual, Scientist, Rocket Scientist or something like that. Casual would have a respawn button, next one wouldn't, and the hardest has no support. That's my suggestion I REALLY hope you add respawn button because I rage quit.

A survival game has not too much sense anymore when you can just respawn. That's what meat effigys are for.

Something like difficulty is already planned. You will have to complete a (not yet existing) storymode, then you can configurate Free-play mode (the only mode available) to make it harder.

Maybe make some kind of unranked mode, where you gain no XP, just for training in which you can respawn or something like that?

Not to sound rude, but Technically there is a re-spawn button. a.k.a the retry button, you just don't keep your items from death. Since your world don't change unless you choose to you can easily map out you world be it map screen shots, pen&paper doodles or in my case a very shotty memory.