Fishermerm Huts

Am I the only one who wants Fishermerm huts to be craftable?

Some tropical fish, rocks, and boards.

If we can craft the den of a hostile mob(Dragoons), why can't we craft the den of a mob that is passive and actually helps you indirectly(fishes, but doesnt take the fish)?

To balance them a bit and not make it an infinite source of fish, you can make it so they eat a % of the fish they fish. 

This idea will be, as the Fishermerms' saying for life goes: "Glop Glop Glop!"

18 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Am I the only one who wants Fishermerm huts to be craftable?

Some tropical fish, rocks, and boards.

If we can craft the den of a hostile mob(Dragoons), why can't we craft the den of a mob that is passive and actually helps you indirectly(fishes, but doesnt take the fish)?

To balance them a bit and not make it an infinite source of fish, you can make it so they eat a % of the fish they fish. 

This idea will be, as the Fishermerms' saying for life goes: "Glop Glop Glop!"

I understand what you mean, it would be nice, but I have no idea how they would balance it, as I'm pretty sure merms are vegetarian.

12 hours ago, DeputyDeath said:

I think fishermerms should only fish if you befriend them and get them to do so.

That would be a nice way to balance them if you were to have craftable houses for them, whilst not having to have them eat a portion of what they catch.

Even to make it more special, you befriend them by giving them tools that they can fish with. Tridents, Spears, Rods, etc.

And when the tool breaks that's when their "loyalty" is over. 

Archived