One Last Gasp

Dannyrulx

Hey! I'm doing a load of RP's because I'm bored and it's late...

Plot: You are one of the many Atlanteans. Your people have conquered the word, your ships sailing from America to Italy and your army has never lost a war. However, great change is coming. Storms are moving in. Flooding is becoming more common... Atlantis is... Sinking...

You're a citizen on the large island of Atlantis in it's fatal year before it sinks to the depths. It's a Roman-era RP set outside both the real world and that of DS, so swords, gladiators, senators... It's basically a different Rome.

Character:

Name: Quintus Ocullam (Sue me)

Profession: Businessman extrodinaire

Prestige: (This is insanely important, the more prestige, the more well known you are. This has benefits  (Senators get let on a lifeboat before street urchins for example) but also disadvantages (No-ones gonna care about a nobody in a crowd, but that rich guy? Gonna get robbed) Fairly well known.

Wealth: Comfortable

Relationships: Brother who's a well-regarded soldier, father is a senator. 

Skills: Can use a sword, well-versed, literate, can recite poetry/songs from memory, finance-savvy. (Think about education. Not everyone can read!)

This will be a more "personal" RP, so please actually follow your prestige/wealth. Don't have a superstar be ignored by everyone for convenience, and don't have a homeless person bribe a senator. Otherwise... Have fun!

Edited by Dannyrulx
Typos :(

2 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Normally, I would agree with you. But when there's only the "core" RP'ers, making multiple is a must, as only a few will ever gather enough to hit the three page mark, let alone thirty or three hundred.

...no it's not a must? If they don't join one why would they join two?

3 hours ago, Lord_Battal said:

Danny, RP traffic on this forum is dead.  The only person who's joined and sticked around in recent memory is Chris, and that's like in a year and a half. 

Know how I can tell? 

My abandoned RP from freaking spring last year is on THE FRONT PAGE.

How did it come to this? What happened?