(bug) hound attacks, and ocean tree

I was being attacked by Sealnado and hounds at the same time early hurricane season. I Alt F4'd just after it was finished saving... When i log back into game the hounds were despawned but sealnado wasn't. I was able to get away however the hound attacks have stopped permanently... I am now on day 67 and have not experienced a single attack.

Another bug... I planted a jungle seed just as the wind started in a hurricane and the seed was planted but blew through my island into the water and it finally stopped after i just gave up chasing it through the ocean and now have a tree growing in the middle of nowhere... in the ocean. 

12 hours ago, SepiaPaper said:

well the first bug is more like a blessing I guess, and  well you can still chop the tree in the ocean, right?

No hound teeth though. So no tooth traps or, more importantly, sewing kits. That is a very weird bug for the record, but I guess that's just what you get for alt + f4 closing the game to escape from something. Totally not being a hypocrite here, I swear (!).

And as for that second bug: I've seen it a fair few times on the forums, so you're definitely not alone there.

16 minutes ago, DeputyDeath said:

No hound teeth though. So no tooth traps or, more importantly, sewing kits. That is a very weird bug for the record, but I guess that's just what you get for alt + f4 closing the game to escape from something. Totally not being a hypocrite here, I swear (!).

And as for that second bug: I've seen it a fair few times on the forums, so you're definitely not alone there.

Hey I keep the Task manager on in my case and End-Task right away the moment I die...

3 hours ago, SepiaPaper said:

Hey I keep the Task manager on in my case and End-Task right away the moment I die...

The (!) was there for sarcasm.

But yeah, I just alt+f4 nowadays, although it depends on how I died. If it was utterly BS or I was just being stupid on a whole other level (e.g. I stood still during a volcanic bombardment, even when there was clearly a shadow under poor ol' Wolfgang), then I'll just alt+f4 and trade some of my pride for a second chance. But if it was because I didn't prepare well enough, such as dying from overheating, then I'll happily accept my fate.

Archived