[Bug] Cannot catch bioluminescence with bug net

I'm not sure about the whale thing from your other post, as I've never lived long enough to actually get around to popping my whales after I've hunter them... but I'm going to say it's probably the mods, as I haven't had any problems catching bioluminescence with my bug net. IIrc I wasn't able to examine them or anything until I actually had the net equipped though.

@lissyzak there has been quite a few reports on this issue. It revolves around the issue that if your boat has an equipped item in the boat light slot, you won't be able to use right click actions from any item/tool. One of which reports was submitted by stl1234 found here. Other tool reports: Bug Net, Spyglass.

For future Shipwrecked related bug reports, do search the Shipwrecked Bug Tracker first if it's been reported before or not. If it is, add onto the submitted bug report by adding your own observations about the bug and state what version you're in. Also include log.txt and whether or not you had mods on when the bug happened. Lastly don't forget to add how to reproduce the bug.

If a bug you found hasn't yet been added, then add it in.

This way the devs can clearly see the bugs in a proper list. Since that is what the Bug Tracker is for. The Shipwrecked Subforum is mainly for suggestions and feedback towards Shipwrecked as stated in the FAQ. Although the FAQ says that bugs should be posted into the Shipwrecked forums but that's because the FAQ was made before the Shipwrecked Bug Tracker was released. 

I hope that helps, cheers.

Archived