Dedicated server won't launch as usual

I previously used the Host Dedicated Server with Caves setup with easyConfig run with preconfigured server. Usually I launch the tool and select run preconfigured servers and it launches the two windows, one for each server world caves and overworld. 

This worked fine for months. Now when I run it it simply launches one window, doesn't even give me option for preconfigured server. And yes I have read the "verify" option. So I verified and had it reacquire files. Launch it again after downloading and same thing happens. It happens even if I delete the tool and reinstall. It just lauches the nullrenderer.exe file and then sits there in a non moddable cmd window.

I backed up the two files "DoNotStarveTogether_EasyConfigOverworld" & "DoNotStarveTogether_EasyConfigCaves".

Hey @hengplank welcome to the forums. The Preconfigured Dedicated Server is being phased out since we are now able to automatically run Overworld and Caves through the in-game client's Host Game screen. If however you'd still want to use your previous world's from the preconfigured dedicated server set up, the devs released this guide to show you how to do so. Running Your Old Preconfigured Servers

I hope that helps, good luck. Cheers!

Archived