Please help

Recently i've been trying to make my very first own custom made character (mod) by these tutorials

unfortunately the first tutorial dint work for me, so i tried the second one but it doesnt help much, i enable my mod in dont starve but my character arent visible in characters selection.

incase if you ask for my log.txt, here it is, i really appreciate if you can help :) pardon me for my broken grammar, english is not my native language.

Please help :D

log.txt

4 hours ago, BlueSideWind said:

it be much easier if you just let me see you screen and I help you on skype lol seeing as I been using that template for a year I dont think I could mess that up haha.

In fact! the template you using might be for dont starve together and not dont starve

No i was sure i downloaded the sample character, heres some screenshots.

I'm not sure what im missing, but i hope you could help me point out any mistakes.

samplecharacter.png

modinfo.png

modmain.png

scripts prefab.png

4 hours ago, halfrose said:

If you followed the first tutorial right it should be appearing, tell me, did you change anything in the modmain? also, are you sure you used the right template?

Im sure i use the right template for my character, heres some screenshots.

I'm not sure what im missing, but i hope you could help me point out the mistakes, thank you :)

modinfo.png

modmain.png

scripts prefab.png

samplecharacter.png

1 hour ago, halfrose said:

your modinfo is missing the information that says if the mod is compatible with DST. Not sure if you got the right one because the Deo template comes with it.

Actually ive done that in Deo's template, but it doesnt work

so i tried Dana's, but still no luck

i installed the mod in DST but it will either crashes or showing errors.

another mod info.png