How to delete a part on a custom character?

So I've been working on a custom character using the template provided on these forums. There is one part on the character that I don't need when the character is facing to the side, so I opened Spriter and deleted it from the side view. However after saving and recompiling everything the offending part is still there in-game.

I can't just transparent out the image because its shared with a part that I need to see from the front.

12 hours ago, denoflions said:

So I've been working on a custom character using the template provided on these forums. There is one part on the character that I don't need when the character is facing to the side, so I opened Spriter and deleted it from the side view. However after saving and recompiling everything the offending part is still there in-game.

I can't just transparent out the image because its shared with a part that I need to see from the front.

Deleting from spriter is not so efficient, I recommend you to go to the exported folder, open the picture with any program that allows opacity, and literally delete what is inside, then recompile the file and test it.