Show lantern percentage while on the ground?

I'd love a feature which shows the percentage a lantern has left while it is on the ground.

For instance: Mousing over a lantern would show  "Pick up Lantern 69%"

Also (slightly off topic bug report), Tree stumps are immune to being dug up for a few seconds after the tree is chopped down, This can be somewhat infuriating when chopping down dozens of trees.

Polishing up these small details is what makes a game great to play, as the small things make up what you're doing most of the time.

• Developer
5 hours ago, Billiscool said:

Also (slightly off topic bug report), Tree stumps are immune to being dug up for a few seconds after the tree is chopped down, This can be somewhat infuriating when chopping down dozens of trees.

Polishing up these small details is what makes a game great to play, as the small things make up what you're doing most of the time.

Hey dude, please report this bug in the Don't Starve Together Bug Tracker so that it's easier for devs to find it :)

(Thanks for the report, by the way.)

6 hours ago, Billiscool said:

I'd love a feature which shows the percentage a lantern has left while it is on the ground.

For instance: Mousing over a lantern would show  "Pick up Lantern 69%"

Hello ,

I think their is already an feature that allow you to see how much "%" stuff has , i think its can be done when holding alt and mousing over / or with ctrl .

i'm too pretty sure i saw stuff like this when i play at DST , with armor or something.

(I'm Not sure if even their a feature like that , i just wrote from what i remember from the last time i had played DST)

8 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Hey dude, please report this bug in the Don't Starve Together Bug Tracker so that it's easier for devs to find it :)

Done!

8 hours ago, Richardgaming said:

Hello ,

I think their is already an feature that allow you to see how much "%" stuff has , i think its can be done when holding alt and mousing over / or with ctrl .

Sadly, this doesn't seem to work. :<

Archived