The story of life and death!

Thought out my many lives (and deaths) in the Don't Starve (together) World, i do have many tales to share with you.

A Wigfrid day; It was winter, and i was hunting some McTusks with friends, figuring after he when back i could aggro him and get him, turns out that was a bad idea when i get mauled by the Hounds, with no armor on. Running away with literally next to 1 hp, the McTusk shoots me down with a blow dart. Ironic, since Wigfrid has a resistance to combat.. But lucky me, i have found a touchstone before hand! Not an exciting one, but hey; i never killed the Tusk.

3 Deaths in one consecutive day; Dont know how to put this one together, been awhile, but if my thoughts are correct it was frog rain. Oh boy that was sure fun, running around in agony from the frogs. We just ran around aimlessly trying to escape them; it was real brutal. It wasn't until my 3rd revival that i had died to Charlie. Oh that was fun..

The death of 3; A normal world that had gone haywire. It was the mits of winter and one of our friends had died already to the Deerclopse. It was only me and another friend wandering around aimlessly looking to survive. I had made two telltale hearts before hard knowing i was near death myself. So what happened you may ask? Low hunger doesn't mix well when you'r waving off to your friend. We all had died, but boy that was a fun death, eh?

Trees beyond the eye can see; I normally love to play Woodie, and as many of you know, gettin' wood aint so hard, neither are tree guards (birchnutters too). While i may not of died to many of these annoying things, its sure fun to run back to base with your friends, and have them just completely stare at you! Tree guards are just fun to mess with.. until you get hit with no armor on.. Then their no fun.. Guilty as charged, ive been hit by them so many times.. Ugh.

I may add on more here, mostly they are death stories but some are really interesting stories too! I hope you'll stick around for the near future. 

Archived